Human Research: Required Training is a Course
Human Research: Required Training
Started May 24, 2021
Full course description
If you have a UT Health SA account (also known as an SSO), please do not register for a new Canvas account if you self-enroll in this course. Sign in using your UT Health SA username (not the full email address) and password. If you can't sign in using your UT Health SA account information, contact the Office of Clinical Research at OCRMail@uthscsa.edu for assistance.
If you are new to research at UT Health SA or have been asked to complete required training for human subjects research you will find the information you need here.
- Human subjects protection training (CITI Program)
- Good Clinical Practice
- Conflict of Interest
- Shipping Biological Materials and Dry Ice
- Paying Research Participants
- Management of Research Billing Risk
- Velos eResearch Clinical Trial Managment System
- Sponsor-Investigator Training