Full course description
If you are involved in research of human subjects, your priorities are protecting the rights, safety, and welfare of the participants and collecting high quality data. Whether you are planning a chart review, a survey, a single-site study, or a multisite clinical trial, the information in this course will provide you with the information and skills you need to achieve your goals efficiently and effectively. You will be able to choose the topics you need or want to learn about, and gain access to templates and worksheets to help you run your study and keep your sponsors, monitors, and auditors smiling.
- Investigator responsibilities
- Data security, documentation, and recordkeeping
- Consenting research participants
- Managing participant payments
- IRB and institutional review
- Reporting problems (UPIRSO and noncompliance)
- and much more!