Full course description
Healthcare: A Life-Course Approach to Community Based Care
November 5-6, 2018
Clinicians, researchers, educators, DNP/PhD students, community healthcare workers are invited to submit an abstract. Abstracts are being accepted for podiums, posters, knowledge market, and for the research proposal workshop.
We are looking for abstract submission on the following topics to include but not limited to:
· Life-Course Healthcare Model
· Maternal Mortality Rate
· Youth in Crisis
· Adolescent Pregnancy
· Human Trafficking
· Pediatric Asthma
· Opioid Crisis
· Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
· Community Resources (not limited to healthcare)
Conference Learning Outcomes
1. Adapt and apply identified strategies for improving or building community-directed healthcare along the lifecourse model.
2. Articulate the value of community and patient engagement in healthcare delivery and healthcare research.
3. Employ new strategies for meaningful exchange of experiences, concerns and knowledge among healthcare professionals, communities and patients.